Make these fun Energizing Shower Tablets to give yourself an extra boost of energy with you wake up!
|Eucalyptus||Invigorating, Calming, Reduce Tension|
|Peppermint||Clarifying, Boost mood and focus|
|Lemon||Enhance positive mood, Sooth anxiety|
|Orange||Stress-Reducing, Brings alertness|
This recipe is customizable you can add in more or less essential oils if you’d like.
The orange essential oil can be a bit lighter so if you really enjoy orange add a few more drops into this recipe.
Other energizing essential oils you can use:
⋆This post contains affiliated links⋆
Watch on TikTok!
Energizing Shower Tablets
- Medium Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Silicone Mold
- ½ Cup Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup Citric Acid
- 30 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 20 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 20 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 15 Drops Orange Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Yellow Soap Colorant * Optional
- Witch Hazel or Water
Fizzy Bath Powder
- ¼ Cup Espom Salts
- 1 Tsp Eucalyptus Leaves
- *Please wear gloves before you start this recipe. Citric Acid can break down nail polish*
- Add Baking Soda and Citric Acid into Medium Sized Bowl, whisk together well.
- Put in drops of Peppermint EO, Lemon EO, Eucalyptus EO, and Orange EO.
- Add in 5 drops or more of yellow soap colorant. *Optional Step*
- Start mixing ingredients together with one hand while spritzing the mixture with witch hazel or water in the other.*This is a small batch so it wont take that much water to start forming texture.*
- The texture should be similar to wet sand. It will hold its shape when squeezed in your hand and won't be stiff.
- Fill up your molds and pack in tightly.
- Let your molds sit overnight.
- Pop-out of molds and use right away or save for later.
Fizzy Bath Powder
- Pour 1/4 Cup of Espom Salts and 1 Tsp (or more) of Eucalyptus Leaves into leftover powder and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a small cup or jar.
- Save this for later or use it your bath right away.