Fill your home with this beautiful scent on Christmas day!
In this recipe, I’ve used fresh rosemary from my garden, oranges, apples, lemon, cranberries, a little nutmeg, and cinnamon sticks. Any leftover ingredients you can use in the future. Just place the leftover ingredients into a ziplock bag and keep them in your fridge, they’ll stay good for about 4-5 days.
- Keep your crockpot on low. This helps the aroma to still spread throughout the house.
- Customize this recipe if you’d like. Add in or take out any ingredients!
- Check your Crockpot every 4-5 hours and add in more water if needed.
- Rub and press on the rosemary, this will help to release more of its scent.
Check it out on TikTok!
Christmas Day CrockPot Potpurri
- Slow Cooker Crockpot
- Half of a Lemon
- 1 Large Orange
- 1 Apple
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary
- Handful of Cranberries
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- Put 6-8 Cups of Water into the CrockPot
- Turn CrockPot on high heat *Optional*
- Slice Large Orange, Lemon, and Apple and place into pot
- Put handful of cranberries into pot
- Place Sprig of Rosemary into pot
- Add in 4 sticks of Cinnamon sticks
- Sprinkle 1 Tsp of Nutmeg into the pot
- Turn CrockPot onto low heat setting and leave on throughout the day!Check CrockPot every 4-5 hours and add in more water if needed.