- Square Flower Vase
- Label Printer or Regular Printer
- 4×6 Label sheets or Regular Printer Paper
- Card stock paper
- Glue stick or Mod-podge
- Water beads
- Splash of Vodka (optional flower preserver)
- 8 Red Roses
- 8 White Roses
- Baby’s Breath (only a few stems)
- Print out an image of the Chanel image and place it onto the vase.
- If you are using a label maker you can peel off your sticker and apply it directly to your vase.
- If you are using a regular printer, you can use letter paper or card stock. Print out your image and use a paintbrush to smoothly spread mod-podge or glue from a glue stick on the backside of the image. Place onto your vase and flatten it out.
- You can also use double-sided scotch tape.
⋆This post contains affiliated links⋆
I got my acrylic vase from Ross and my beads from Micheals so check those places first to find a cheaper deal.