Sprinkle some of this into the water to enhance the aromatherapy and ease into relaxation. Not only is going to bring a touch of tranquility there are also some great benefits as well.
Benefits of these EOs in bath salts:
Eucalyptus: aids in relaxation, stress relief, and helps with reducing pain. Alleviates headaches, soothes your mind, helps to clear any brain fog, calms irritated skin and tired muscles.
Lavender: helps boost mood, aid in treating insomnia, promotes relaxation, decreases fatigue, stress, anxiety, depression, allergy sensitivity, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps discomfort. It can also be used to treat headaches and migraines.
*Be mindful that some people find themselves allergic to eucalyptus so please try this at your own risk. Also please don’t use this if you are pregnant, or around any pets or children*
⋆This post contains affiliated links⋆
Watch the tutorial on TikTok!
Eucalyptus + Lavender Fizzy Bath Salts
- 1/2 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Citric Acid
- 2 Tbsp Epsom Salts *Use Eucalyptus Epsom Salts if you have some.*
- 40 drops Lavender EO
- 50 Drops Eucaltptus EO
- Put on a pair of latex gloves before you start.
- Add dry ingredients together; Baking Soda,Citric Acid Epsom salts to medium sized bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add in 40 drops of lavender EO, then the 50 drops of Eucalyptus EO.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to a air sealed container.
- Enjoy in your bath or sprinkle onto your shower floor!